Working Farm Dog - Fully Trained - price reduced

Listings of breeding or production animals for sale or being sought for purchase. See announcement for terms and conditions.

Working Farm Dog - Fully Trained - price reduced

Postby denice » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

BEAR - 5 year old ABCA reg. Tri color male. FULLY TRAINED also Trialed some. Experienced at farm work! Works large or small groups of sheep, great with ewes and lambs. Also does great at AHBA trials. Would be a Nice First Dog for someone. Well suited for Novice handler or more advanced handler. Easy & Enjoyable to work, Great Stop and recall, Knows it All, kind to his sheep does everything well. I have worked Bear along with another dog when moving larger flocks and he does well as part of a team. Has also worked ducks. Great to live with, wants to please. Good with all people. No quirks. Travels well, not good with cats. Selling for owner due to illness. Looking for a Working home where he will be part of the family and live inside. Owner needs to sell to pay medical bills. Price reduced to $2,300

I'd be happy to give you lessons with Bear (at no cost) to make sure it all goes well.

Pictures and video available
Bear is in SE Indiana
Contact me at denice.r@lycos.com or cell 605-842-6321
Denice Rackley
www.clearfieldstockdogs.com
denice
Old Hand

Re: Working Farm Dog - Fully Trained - price reduced

Postby Scotdale Farms » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Darn you had me right up until the cat point. You know what they say about cats don't you.....

It does sound like a great dog.
Vince A. Pope
Double Ewe Farm
Registered and Commercial Pasture Raised Katahdins
www.DoubleEweFarm.com
www.facebook.com/DoubleEweFarm
Scotdale Farms
Old Hand

Return to Stock For Sale or Wanted