Board appearance

Announcements about changes in the forum. Also a place to ask questions about how to use the forum, or to make suggestions for how it could be improved.

Board appearance

Postby Bill Fosher » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 am

For those of you who long for the good old days, they're back, sort of, if you want them.

I have installed a style called SubSilver2 that is pretty close to the appearance of the forums before the software upgrade. If you want the board to look more like it used to, go to your user control panel, click on the tab for Board Preferences, and in the pulldown menu next to "My Board Style" select "SubSilver2." Click on "submit," and go on with your old school self.

It's not exactly the same, and all the new features of the software are implemented.

Next step: installing American English so we don't have to read about "colours."
Bill Fosher
Westmoreland, NH
Bill Fosher
Chief Shepherd

Re: Board appearance

Postby newf » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 am

Sorry guys but as I read somewhere else in a signature, us Canucks put ewes everywhere.

Jon
People, like sheep, tend to follow a leader - occasionally in the right direction.

Jon
[url]john_parsons@nf.sympatico.ca[/url]
newf
Old Hand

Re: Board appearance

Postby Double Barrel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey Bill! I must admit that I went and tried the 'old' look and quickly decided that the new look is better. everything is BIGGER on the new look. I never thought I would admit that I was getting old, but there is a big difference.

Youve done a great job on the new look, as well as the old look.... all 'kidding' aside! :lol:
Got to be a little crazy to keep from going insane!
Double Barrel
Old Hand

Return to Forum operations